Monday, June 17, 2013

Making Calls on Skype from Greece

There have been very few calls from me as the Internet has become so unreliable that it drops every few minutes.  With every drop the call cuts off and there's a hang until I can reconnect.  The hang will last anywhere from thirty seconds to all day.  Over the last weeks it has got so bad as to make the Internet close to useless.

This is the same reason I've been canceling gigs, etc and this isn't the only reason for leaving Greece but it's a significant part of it.  I have no confidence it will even get back up to as low level as it was before the current wave started as it was down much of the day today and it was still cutting off a lot when it finally came back again.

So, I'm sorry I haven't been calling but there's a good reason for it.

No comments: