Sunday, June 4, 2017

Courage without Purpose is Only Foolhardiness | Take a Dive, Justin Casquejo


No, he didn't fall but come back next time and hopefully he will so emergency workers don't have to risk their lives to catch his chicken ass.


New Jersey teenager Justin Casquejo was arrested Thursday for illegally entering and climbing a Manhattan apartment tower. In 2014, Casquejo made news when he climbed the yet-to-be-completed One World Trade Center.

Casquejo, 19, is scheduled to be arraigned on Friday on charges of criminal trespassing and reckless endangerment, according to reports. He was arrested around 9pm ET on Thursday after he and a friend climbed the 52-story Paramount Tower apartment building on Second Avenue.

Police said Casquejo hung off the building's edge, DNAInfo reported. He was arrested after climbing down, police added.

RT:  World Trade Center-climbing teen arrested again after scaling NYC skyscraper

In this case, no emergency workers were at risk and we couldn't care less what became of the Selfie King but he did give us platitudes.


"Trust is Courage. Courage is Everything." . @livejn x @babybulll Shot by @sittingingodspalm . Everyday, I consider stopping my posts on Instagram because I'm afraid of how it looks to the people in charge of my court case. I'm terrified of getting in trouble and going to jail and most of all not being able to do the work that I'm most passionate about. But I can't let that fear take over. I have a responsibility to reach more people and inspire the ones that I do. Because if I quit, I can't change my life for the better. If I quit, I can't change the world for the better. I promise you all that I'm going to travel this world as soon as possible and create art that moves you to the point of tears. Be motivated by love, not fear or hate. :) . Let's work together!

- RT

This kid isn't working with anyone as you can easily see and the Rockhouse thus dismisses him as a fake and a charlatan.

Courage without purpose is only foolhardiness and only yields selfies but it will never, ever, yield any change for the better, any more than the Kardashians ever did.

No comments: