Saturday, December 24, 2016

What's Hot on the Blog 12/24

EntryPageviews
27
21
Dec 24, 2016
20
17
16
15
15
Dec 23, 2016, 2 comments
13
12
Dec 23, 2016, 4 comments
12


What's Hot

I'm Not - I grew up in Australia.  The last thing I want to see is a white Christmas.

I Was - nice and Twitter won't last long

How About - Sydney has temperatures in the eighties and higher just now.  That's how Christmas is supposed to be.

How Russian - hackers cloned Ithaka to Ithakanov and claimed they invented it

They Said - the desktop miracle

Astronaut - Santa in space

Full Metal - twisted for Christmas but it added an odd perspective

And Then - when I discovered the Russian hacking

Yah - talking with Cadillac Man is always interesting


Christmas Eve means it's time to watch "Scrooged" because it's just not Christmas unless it has Bobcat Goldthwaite with a shotgun.

No comments: