Wednesday, December 21, 2016

The Arrival of the Purple Fedora

They thought it wasn't real.


Are you feeling those bluez?

Right.  Me either but, for eight bucks, you have to bring your own bluez.


Mystery Lady, I do my humble best to live up to your inspiration and I tip my eight-dollar purple felt fedora to you.

Note:  no-one finds crazier hats than Mystery Lady and I may have to model the Queen of Hearts hat to prove it.  That may have been her best ever.


Unknown if the video will happen with the latest fashion ensemble but I do have to at least find out what it would look like.

Ed:  it sure says Christmas to me!

Right you are!  It seems to me when there's some fat guy rolling around in a red suit, there's plenty of room for more strange.

There are some Twitterites who have made a hashtag which promises No Christmas and these must be hipsters who focus on TQM (i.e. Time Quality Management) such that Christmas only works for Christmas Day and not the whole day, mind you; I'll need to share my hipness around.

I drove right past the Grand Canyon once.  It was really hip to do that.

The crew walked out of a Buckminster Fuller lecture once.  That was really hip too.

Ed:  you were boorish louts!

Quite so (larfs).

From all that I learned, you need a purple felt fedora and, verily, it was so.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What...no red boa? ML

Unknown said...

Color coordination is so important, don't you think?? (larfs)