Friday, December 30, 2016

Li'l House on the Prairie @YevetteN



It's not on so much of a prairie when it's across the street but it is a li'l house and those are the natural colors since I didn't use flash.  It's a cheap point-and-shoot camera but it's been remarkably strong.  Canon ... the name means something.


A family lives over there with a couple of young kids and dad makes a big deal of holidays like this.  We don't have much use for the massively gaudy Christmas light shows but this we find really charming.

It's like that up and down the street and people have said, even within the last few days, this is a bad neighborhood, mostly because the people are predominantly Hispanic.


Where's the crime since I've not seen any here.

Where are the gangs since I've never seen any people clustering in any gang-like way.

Where are the street corner dealers and hookers when I've not seen any of them either.

Where are the shootings when I rarely hear gunfire.

From my experience, this is one of the safest places one could possibly live and the people here are all lovely with each other.

No comments: