Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Not the Real Frosty the Dog

This isn't the real Frosty the Dog and he only plays Frosty on Christmas cards.  It may be a real shocker to hear this one came from Cadillac Man.  It's (sob) the only one I got.

Do not, do NOT regard that as guilting.  You can see there's nowhere else to put another card anyway.


Take it easy on the pill bottles since most are vitamins or minerals.  Raiding this place because it looks like a pharmacy will, at best, leave you with a balanced daily supply of vitamins.

This is the other end of the desk (i.e. household door on its side) on which I'm quibbling for millimeters with USB hubs.  (Ithaka:  Wastefulness and USB Hubs)

It makes sense since the desk has two divisions and a DMZ:  Things I Can Reach, Things I Can't Reach, and the DMZ which has Things I Can Reach with a Stretch.  The area of Things I Can't Reach is otherwise known as The Wasteland and the picture is above.

Note:  the ex-jar of Vegemite is actually the Fort Knox for Guitar Picks and it holds many, many of them.  There are the secondary backups in picks which have the 351 pick design and aren't celluloid but are usable if nothing else is around.  There are the standard Fender 351 thin picks which I have always preferred and then there are the ultimate purple Fender thins, all of which were personally blessed by the Great God Mescalito.

Ed:  just a maybe on this but perhaps clean up that mess?

It does appear to be time.


There's some poignant tragedy in this since my laptop was pressed back into service when Yevette's old computer gave up the game.  Now that her new used computer is here and performing splendidly, the laptop is again homeless (sob).  A laptop is good for convenience but it doesn't offer much in experience and she was gone in a nanosecond once the big one arrived.

The laptop gave Yevette the freedom to compute when she was on her recliner and there she discovered just how hot they get when they sit on your legs.  If you want cooked hams for Christmas, that's a fast way to get some.

The laptop really doesn't have a purpose back here except to drive my tracks as a backup band when I play but that's a good purpose when it happens.


This looks like a suitable Christmas gift to myself.  This is like the bridge for the USS Enterprise for me since I spend quite a bit of time here and the system controls things all over the Rockhouse.  It's wild screwing around with it, particularly when I'm hammered and doing it in the dark.

It's a bitch to clean it up or I would have done it way back.  No need to detail why it's a bitch and I'll explain later the crashing and banging if anything takes a dive while I clamber over there to get at it.  Actually, that's not at all an exaggeration and the path to take to get back there is so ludicrous I may have to get a pic.

Yep, looks like a mission.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's a cute breed--like the dog on Cesar Savory yummy lil' meals for spoiled lil' dogs...what you say...my little Joy is NOT spoiled!!

Unknown said...

Perish the thought as I would never consider the idea either you or Cadillac Man spoil your dogs. Noooo chance that could be true.