Sunday, December 25, 2016

Orianthi With Richie Sambora - Gimme Shelter - At The Canyon Club 2015 [Full HD]

In America, they're bailing out of Christmas in droves because it's time for football.  Christmas is over when the NFL says it's over.

Here at the Rockhouse, we''ll go with Orianthi in a killin' version of "Gimme Shelter" and she has such exceptional stage composure.  She's got to be seriously smart to have so many wheels turning at the same time.





That led to why are you not playing.


This is the real view of the Rockhouse when it's live and without flash on the camera.


The article you're reading now was being written on the iMac at the time.  After I heard Orianthi, I was just thinking, do not wait; do not continue to sit on your dead ass.  I didn't do anything else except to get up and go for it.

The laptop is working fully and is patched through to the mixer where it can serve my tracks.  The session was not recorded as I saw no sense in starting a session when I didn't even know the audio would work.  It turned out that it worked easily.  Viva Mac.

The track was for "Waiting on a Train" and that's been a favorite for years.  Yevette asked if I had recorded it and that's a win.  The win doesn't last if I didn't record it because then it's vapor, it's dust.  Even if it was so beautiful it would have brought tears of joy to a young maiden's eyes, it doesn't matter because it poofed.

She doesn't say that but I do.  Even so, the vibe is good.  Why not call it Christmas music since you make music mean whatever you like while you listen to it.

No comments: