Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Happy Anniversary to the Mystery Lady

Some people get divorced and hate each other.  I'm glad we're not among them.  I know you didn't want me to come to Greece and now you know it wasn't to jump a woman.  This is something I very much needed to do and I feel greater freedom than I've felt in decades.  Even when I was rolling in money and living the life of Riley in Rhode Island, really I was still in chains as the bank owned me and, as you know for yourself, working for a bank is the lowest kind of life the world offers, no matter what they pay.  Now I'm poor but I'm happier about what I do than I have been for a very long time.

I hope there's happiness in your life as well and that I can add to it by what I do in some small way.  I did not mean to disrespect the anniversary song by the poem I wrote last night.  The reason I wrote it is that I found my first high-school crush on Facebook last evening.  I didn't ask her to be friends as I thought that would be screwed-up to say something like, heya, we haven't talked in multiple decades but do you wanna be pals?  That was the basis for the poem which goes toward getting things right the first time rather than any burning need to fly back to the U.S. and start yet another wild-eyed romance!

The circumstances today aren't exactly the best as I'm alone, it's Christmas, and I'm sick as a rat (laughs).  The biggest irony is that I got the bug from Georgia, my dentist, and that's further misery today as I'm going to see her in an hour or so and it's going to rain (laughs some more).  I really do find it funny as some say the path to Heaven is eased when you live in misery.  I think that's total bullshit but it's nice to think that!

The bug doesn't appear to be getting any worse after pissing me off for some days now.  Hopefully it's just something that will annoy me for a week and then go the hell away.  I don't believe it has anything to do with scooting about in the rain as I hardly ever got sick because of skiing and I'll bust Georgia today for giving it to me.  You did this to me, damn you!  (laughs)  I'll have to be careful as her English and my Greek are pitiful and I don't want to risk real offense.

There is news that you may enjoy in that Mary messaged me about a plan here that will give me high-speed Internet for €23 per month.  They claim 24 Mb but Mary said in reality is about 11 Mb.  Nevertheless, that's plenty for audio streaming and it's conceivable I'll be able to do low-end video streaming as well.  I know you enjoyed the USTREAM shows and it may be possible to do that sort of thing again.

I hope it's a good day for you and I strongly believe love never dies!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya--at the computer at the public library down the street!! Saw your pics!! Love ya forever---Mystery Lady

Anonymous said...

love you forever--Mystery lADY

Unknown said...

So wonderful to hear from you and of course will love you forever too!