Sunday, December 16, 2012

Three Lost Puppies

These puppies came up to me while I was out walking but there was no sign of an owner so it's not clear whether they have a home.  I didn't have the camera with me when I ran into them but I grabbed it and went back out again.  Luckily, they were still there but still no sign of an owner.  It seems they're lost but perhaps not.  One thing I know is that puppies who are most sure they're not lost are the ones who are often the farthest from the trail.


This was the shy one and he spent most of his time hiding by the tree but he did finally come out in the end.



These two weren't going to miss any opportunity to chew my shoes or my pajama pants, unless it was to chew on each other.



Finally, the group shot and the shy one is already starting to retreat.  They were charming little dogs and I hope things turn out ok for them.  They weren't so far from a collective garbage can so it seems they know where they can always get a bite to eat!

No comments: