Friday, December 14, 2012

I Have Teeth!

After years as a guitar player, it's extraordinary that I even have a shirt on my back much less teeth but today, thanks to Georgia, I have both.  She didn't just rip out the wreckage and slap a set of dentures in my mouth but rather this has been a large-scale reconstruction project.  You'll hear people whining sometimes about a root canal but she did five today alone plus other work.  She does NOT screw around!

This completes the top and the bottom is still in-progress so don't expect my whining to stop soon (laughs).

Write your own editorial on American dentistry as I paid out $30,000 US in co-pays for dental work in my life and still ended up with total carnage.  Of course Pepsi is a big part of that but my teeth were falling apart when I was a kid so perhaps no amount of dentistry would have saved them.  I don't know and don't particularly care; I'm just pleased that the situation is on the mend.

Contact information for Georgia:

ΓΕΩΡΓΙΑ ΑΘ. ΜΠΑΜΠΙΛΗ  /  GEORGIA ATH. BABILI
ΚΥΡΙΑΚΗΣ 4, ΠΥΡΓΟΣ           /  KYRIAKIS 4, PYRGOS

ΤΙΛ / TEL . 26210-25723

I recommend her highly as she is one amazing lady, tough but gentle and damn good plus she works very fast.  It was particularly active in her office the other day and she said to me, "This isn't a dentist's office, it's a supermarket!"

No comments: