Saturday, December 22, 2012

BMW C1 Covered Scooter

This may well be the craziest motorcycle you're ever going to see!  I couldn't help diggin' it, tho.  You can learn more about it in the Wiki.  There's also more information at Covered Scooters plus references to other covered scooters.

BMW Scooter

I was immediately intrigued on seeing it, particularly after being soaked and frozen multiple times.  Intrigue is good but futile as BMW only manufactured the C1 scooter from 2000-2003 and it's reportedly rare now.  I'm sure it will come as no surprise that I'm going to tell you that you can get it from Harry Loutas in Pyrgos.

It's an optical illusion that makes it seem like it has two rear wheels as there's bike right next to it that's largely hidden by the scooter.

If you can find a more demented motorcycle, please do let me know as I'd love to see it!

No comments: