Monday, December 17, 2012

"On a Unicorn's Wings" (The Anniversary Song) - Alan Fraser (HD video)




The Mystery Lady and I were married for nearly twenty years and our anniversary is December 18. Until I die I will never forget.  So many people think they have everything figured out but nothing is ever simple unless you're picking candy for children as they will like whatever you do.

The stars on the Galaxy Guitar twinkle more in this video than perhaps any other and that's as it should be as the Mystery Lady put most of them on her in a loving process that lasted for hours.  Some talk of true love being something you take as it imposes no obligation that way but that's utter rubbish as love is always what you give and there's only obligation if you make it that way.  The Mystery Lady always gives without reservation whether it was putting stars on the Galaxy Guitar or taking Maggie, her dog, to cheer lonely old people.  Hopefully this message will bring some cheer to her now.

I love you and I always will.  There's no chance I will ever forget.

The video was shot about two years ago in Fort Worth, Texas, using Canon videocameras and Final Cut for editing.

No comments: