Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year from Katakolo

Happy New Year!  It looked really cool this morning with the moon over Zakynthos but the moon was a bit too high in the sky for a good picture.  So that gives me the only New Year resolution I've got:  get a good snap of the moon over Zakynthos.  I'm already doing pretty much the best I can on things so what am I going to change for a New Year resolution that will make anything better!

I'll get off to town in a minute as there is more paper chasing yet to be done.  I just realised that I needed to get a paper to Natalie (Harry's wife) last night but I didn't do it.  Therefore, roll out and take care of that.

This is something I wrote on Facebook yesterday but it applies anywhere, anytime:

You already know if your 2013 will be happy if you are happy now as this living moment determines the future. Live in happiness now and the future will always be as wonderful as it can possibly be. Happiness comes from acceptance as acceptance brings you peace. Everything happens as it was meant to be. Live in peace and love in this moment and the New Year will be filled with yet more of it.

I live largely on bread and hot dogs but I'm happy.  It's easy and I don't have to do dishes after (laughs).  Things will get better.  That won't happen today but that doesn't matter.  It will come.  If I don't do anything stupid today then the coming will be that much easier and that's pretty much how it works.  Do it right today and the future will take care of itself.

Yes, the kill the cigarettes before they kill me campaign is ongoing.  There were some breakouts but nothing significant enough to kill the campaign.  I am not the Marlboro Man and this is quite good as he is quite dead.

Happy New Year from a quite happy and quite beautiful place!

No comments: