Friday, December 21, 2012

"All I Need for Christmas is You" (video clip from "Love Actually")



Those Christmas blues were coming down pretty hard on a friend of mine yesterday and I suggested the movie "Love Actually" to her.  She said she just likes 'guy' flicks with action and explosions which, ordinarily, is very cool but they don't do much for them bluez.  She didn't much like the idea of a chick flick but this isn't yer ordinary chick flick as it's sweet as all get out but it's also quite funny.

Some of you are looking toward an Apocalypse today and that makes sense as we look for guidance in so many things from human-sacrificing jungle natives in so many other areas of life, don't we.  Somewhere people got the idea that Mayans were the Old School (very old school) hippies, that the Aztecs did all the human-sacrificing and the Mayans were the laid-back hippie scientists.  This is utter rubbish as the Mayans did plenty of heart-choppin' of their own!  (laughs)

If I really thought there were an Apocalypse impending then I would cancel the dental appt today but that ain't going to happen.  I won't see her for a week after today.  I love the lady but I regretfully will have to forego the pleasure of her company until next Friday!  I've been seeing her three times a week for a month or so!  Wowzer!!!

Thank you Lotho and Mrs Lotho for helping me and right now the best way I can show it is to send some Christmas spirit right back at you.  I know you're wondering how I could be feeling it when I'm living by myself and all but don't worry as it's real.  It's difficult but I love it and I'm happy in my ol' twisted hermit kind of way!  Much love to everyone and Merry Christmas!

No comments: