Monday, September 18, 2017

Leather work and the progression of a costume

So lets break away from all the mush and seriousness for a bit. Too heavy and everyones gona riot on me im sure.

Harley: what gave ya that idea..?

Seraphin: Ohhhh Idk Harls, mayb cuz you keep poking at me!

Harley: Well, im bored!

Seraphin: youll get time later, when we discuss conventions or something of the sort. Now go do something less disruptive

Anyway, so on a lighter note, I have been working hard on a costume for a client for the last 2 months or so. It has been a frustrating and amazing process. For this outfit i had to teach myself, sculpting, mold casting, resin casting, airbrushing, how to make a corset, as well as making a custom color for the green.

Raven: you might wana tell them what it is

Seraphin: yes thats true, and I'm getting to that.

So what It has been is my take on what Poison Ivy would have looked like as a Boudiccan Queen. So the results are an armored corset dress. It has taken over One Hundred Hours of work but i feel it has turned out brilliantly.
 So without further fluff, i offer, the Boudiccan Queen: Poison Ivy in its numerous phases.

Bottom two photos courtesy of my good friend The Mad White Hacker (whose Amazingly large tophat was also made by me) at InTempest Photography.







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your skills continue to amaze me