Saturday, September 23, 2017

Seraphin, It's Never My Purpose to Make Anyone Cry

Yevette was so touched by your last article, she came back here to tell me about it and she's right that it's a beautiful and sensitive piece of work.  (Ithaka:  Pilgrimage Continued)

You make me sound a tad saintly at the top although I do want to spare anyone from something like, say, Debra Winger in "Terms of Endearment" with the dark circles around her eyes.  It was by grace and good luck today that this wasn't such a bad one and I'm thankful for that since I don't want anything to detract from the vibe of love and giving which was resplendent today.


I probably wouldn't have known what to do if giving the Galaxy Guitar to you had brought tears as it was lovely to see the joy.  You may not know that gift was with the blessings of the Lady AuntieJ and the Lady AuntieY.  The Lady AuntieJ crafted all the twinkles and the Lady AuntieY has put up with more racket from that axe than should ever befall everyone.  The Lady AuntieJ was tortured by my Stratocaster instead.  The guitar is given with love from multiple directions.

In answer to Harley:

The Galaxy Guitar is neither old nor young and she knows about Time ... she just doesn't care.  Given good care of her, there's no reason she should.  That's the trust I place and it's my privilege to entrust it to you.

Note:  there's more of the phenomenological technological about the Galaxy Guitar but that will keep for another article.


The part which touched Yevette the most was in your thought no-one has a right to tell anyone else how to live and, with that in mind, we will deliver our message always with style, truth, and love.  As she read the article, Yevette came back in part also to ask me if I had written the article and that brought an immediate smile so I told her, "He is Becoming."

It's not that you become me but rather you become the spirit of Ithaka and that confirms all the more you are the true and rightful heir.


More than anything else, I believe people come if they believe the love in my heart is real and not a performance plus they're sure the things I say are true.  Ithaka is riddled with links back to source articles for exactly that validation should anyone need it.  Truth shines all the more brightly when there's so little to be found in the mob sense of news and rumors driving people in herds.  There's got to be an alternative to that and ... welcome aboard.


Yevette came back again just now to say it was remarkable how she got teary in reading your article.  You definitely have the spirit, mate.

No comments: