Tuesday, September 19, 2017

On the Bountiful Upwelling of the Goodness

The timing is more clear last evening to show Doc and Queen Bee will be here today and then Tinkerbell and Seraphin on the weekend with Cadillac Man and Charlotte's Mother coming a bit later than that.

The steady upwelling of goodness is not something I had at all expected or in any way anticipated since for some while I had been saying spare yourselves since whatever image anyone has of me would have to be better than as an old beater who is ready for the glue factory.  That thinking wasn't anywhere near correct, tho.


There's not a thought toward images of any other time in anyone but rather of presenting the best I'm capable now and that's been met by all the pilgrims in the same spirit which becomes all part of an elevating serendipity from this most extraordinary vibe.  I'm thankful no-one has to deal with hospital things since I would have IVs stuck in me and there would be infuriating devices which would beep relentlessly.  Everything in such a situation screams sickness so I'm grateful this doesn't.

There's no disguising this fella's a mess but that's not slamming you in the face either.  It's remarkable how this so much ties together with longstanding thoughts of things such as the Theory of Propagated Goodness since making some of that puts it into motion for unpredictable good effects in some unpredictable direction.  As it happens now, it comes bouncing back toward me and I work as some kind of psychic repeater to send the goodness yet again to mean we're working as kind of a cosmic family amplifier like that right now radiating goodness every possible which way.

The timing does seem perfect since it's more likely to be a vibe of camaraderie than of lament and that's best of all.  The Theory of Propagated Goodness is something I have believed to be valid even when I saw no possible way to prove it.  Now it coalesces before me for yet another feeling of the magic of it.


There are waves in serendipity since I also heard tonight from Pink and he really surprised me.  Thank you, mate.  There's a beautiful feeling of connection with my family in the genetic sense and family in the Australian sense which means any friend of the family can easily become part of the family so many times uncles or aunts aren't truly related but rather adopted.

Pink is that way as is Cadillac Man and maybe they're imaginary family but the imagination has been going for forty+ years now with both.  All have the same general hunger for peace, love, and understanding which all the more strengthens the spirituality of the connection and the bond.


Zen Yogi:  so this is mostly a Welcome to the Pilgrims?

Sure since that starts today after Queen Bee opened the show here last week.  Now it gets bigger with more pilgrims but no-one needing handheld devices or smoke signals to communicate.  That's right now magic and there's such an excellent excitement about it.  Queen Bee and Doc will be here in just hours and and that's deliciously exciting.

No comments: