Monday, September 25, 2017

Thank You, Doc, Since this One Was a Riot from the Start


This fellow was getting laughs from even before he was out of the shipping box.  At the Rockhouse we call it free stuff when things are delivered to the porch and I wasn't expecting anything so both of us assumed it was for her.  Yevette orders 60s dolls sometimes and she had just awakened so she freaked right out when she opened the box and was laughing continuously after that.

She apologized through the giggles for opening the box but that made it all the funnier.


Yes, ladies and gentlemen, this is a bona fide bobble-head Jesus but he looks much cooler in here than on the dashboard of my car since I don't have one anyway.  I've never had one of these before and he's an easy laugh any time I look at him.


As to the Davy Crockett hat, Yevette had ordered that for a Shirley Temple doll since that was one of the accoutrements available for her back during the heyday of that type of doll.  The hat looks a whole lot better on bobble head Jesus than I can imagine it looking on a Shirley Temple doll but I did give it back since we've got to know how she looks with it.


Thank you, Doc, since this was an instant hit and the funny will last forever.  Great move!

No comments: