Wednesday, September 20, 2017

I Missed Your Point Altogether on the Reconciliation Tour, Doc

When you mentioned a Reconciliation Tour, I altogether mistook the point but now I realize it's something you hope to make which may go on the tour.  That was a splendid mistake to make and I hope that works.  I don't see good in trying to describe what that means since I know it is or soon will be but I don't know the nature of what it is beyond that except for the wonderful spirituality it represents and I do love the confusion since my thinking has been the other way around with what can I give.  I definitely see Reconciliation bouncing about all over but not so much for the overt purpose of reconciliation so much as doing it the best I can, the same as bounces back from the pilgrims and with the same fervor.

This vibe of giving and sharing wasn't something I had thought would be part of this since what, I thought, could it mean now ... but ... I find it's the most important thing although not too much in any materialistic way.

I know this is a special world which people normally can't see but, on seeing it now this way, I believe it's the real one in terms of how people will be without external things confounding the reality.


I do believe there's some potential for a little teaching in the #Blotto articles since the Secret of Ithaka has never been more than the thinking if I didn't know something and found it interesting in whatever reading there would be a good chance others could find it interesting too.


I didn't think ordinarily you have had time for Ithaka but that's likely changed a little and I'll rely on text for the sure medium but this might even work sometimes for anything wordier.


Something which will likely only make sense to you and Queen Bee is that oxygen stops the hiccups. I'll blather some more later in the actual report but that was so strange I couldn't pass it up for a little bit of WTF now.  Who knew (larfs).


Unknown when you joined the Trail but there are some long-established mandates, maybe the biggest of which is never, never say, "What a long strange trip it's been."

The reason is we know it was a long strange trip is all of us were on it in our differently-twisted ways.  Hendrix just blew it off with 'different strokes' and it's cool that he had such an intuitive grasp of it but I gave too much reverence to everything he said.  Another example a little bit less psychologically-damaged was my thinking, "You don't have to play like Hendrix; you just have to think like him."

That was partially true since he had some brilliant insights but they weren't at all the whole of it and I consequently didn't give enough thought to whether my own insights had any particular value.  We don't need a big shrink on that since it's generally the children of stars syndrome which it appears is fairly common in the thinking of what could I possibly do which could ever be better than that.


We might as well have a go with Basic Parenting 101 which I only know as a student.  For most, if you have your shit at all together, The Son will be intimidated by The Father until a certain point at which he feels his skills are honed and he's ready for the world under his own terms.  Unknown for my sibs but the intimidation was huge with me since my pursuits were quite similar to his but in different ways.  The scale of the difference in capabilities was so gigantic it seemed any idea of catching up was ludicrous.  Probably all of you have seen his maths from the work with Burnell and, holy fuck, that man was a wizard from another dimension.

Zen Yogi:  that's the Hendrix Effect too

It is, Yogi, but that makes a whole lot of total Effect and there's no particular excuse in this; it just took a long time to understand.  It's part of why it's a big bang to hit a million with Ithaka since I do believe it's valid to take a righteous pride in it when there wasn't any conformity to anything external except in terms of the things which are really important in love, light, and music.


WTF, here's one more since it was beautiful after you asked if I could play the Galaxy Guitar anymore and I had to tell you I can't, particularly because she's a heavy guitar.  You just said, hmmm, but it was perfect.  Both of us know the other has a long-time guitar love and that there's really nothing which needs to be said.

It was the part after that which was best since I asked what got you started and I really only think now that I could have been fishing for the answer to be me but I really wasn't and the answer was perfect since I see it as just like that.

"It just seemed like something I needed to do."

In all these years, I've never known a better answer since it just happens.  The answer to why it happens gets metaphysical since why should any inspiration come.  It wasn't coming from the family since I so egregiously sucked so see above for the best answer I've got.  There's nothing snarky in that since I believe it's all the answer anyone needs.  It was beautiful.

No comments: