Friday, September 22, 2017

Cat Boucher and Her MusikCircus #Art #Contemporaryart


Artist:  Cat Boucher
Title:  Unknown


Perhaps you see morbidity or perhaps you see her resting and the choice is yours amid whatever else your mind may bring to you.  I won't answer since it doesn't matter what I think when the choice is yours alone.


I can wantonly influence your thinking, however, since I have this from her as well.



Is it life or death you see in this one?

Welcome to the Virtual World in Second Life.


I love you, Cat, and that's always forever.  On her profile there's a picture of her with a caption of Question Authority.  However, that did not go far enough since it should say, "Question authority but only with love you will find the answer."

Note:  you would have to know Cat well to see she questions authority at every turn.  Those turns invariably lead her to progressive music so make of that what you will.

No comments: