Saturday, September 23, 2017

The Pilgrims Are Now in Transit

Seraphin said they would be flying in some type of conveyance although in Seraphin's world there's no telling what that might mean.  Something we do know is they will probably be here maybe even by ten Cowboy / Central Time.

Zen Yogi:  well, ain't that a groove!

It surely is, Yogi.


Something I also know is I can get a bit more sleep since that doesn't work so well after the Sun is up but I've slept almost continuously through the night.  The endless exhaustion is trying but Nature provides the best remedy and I've been doing that as much as I can.  Through my life I've habitually forced myself to stay awake for greater production in whatever I have been doing but no more of that.

Zen Yogi:  bad juju?

Definitely bad juju, mate.

Passion drives the productivity which drives the late-night hours but I don't have any particularly good advice on dealing with that since passion inevitably will have that effect.

Zen Yogi:  it's all a question of balance?

That's likely the best answer, bear buddy.

Note:  The Moody Blues will be playing somewhere in the DFW area in January and maybe you would like to turn you nosta guidebooks to the page with The Moody Blues concert in Louisville, oh, a million years ago or so.

During the opening for their concert, someone who must have thought he was at a football game let out one of those piercing whistles and it drilled the entire concert hall.  The Moodies stopped immediately and said if anyone interrupted their music again they would halt the show.

For the remainder of the show, the crowd showed their true respect in silence and the band gave a magnificent concert.

Zen Yogi:  I remember

Sorry but I don't remember you with the crew that night, Yogi.

Zen Yogi:  I was the one who whistled

No!

Zen Yogi:  I was so ashamed and that's when I learned the Zen

Meaning don't ever do that again?

Zen Yogi:  that was it, Silas.  The Zen Moment is always now but a dastardly moment like that can linger.

Raul Julia:  what'sa behinda you ista not important, Yogi

Ref:  "Gumball Rally" in reference to the First Rule of Italian Driving, especially when you're driving a hopped-up, full-race Ferrari.


You will see the confirmation in the following article from Seraphin which I did not see prior to writing this one.  When the timing is that close, the moment is definitely near.

No comments: