Sunday, September 24, 2017

Seraphin, You Bring the Joy and it Lights the Rockhouse

The word I used earlier was boisterous and part of the lift in all of it was learning more of the depths of your interests in sophisticated things such as you mentioned.  That's not patronization toward a child who suddenly learned since knowledge and interest in such things is not so common and the Liveness of them in you gives me the great Hope.  In many ways, you became the Light for the Millennials.

I've heard now your great passion for things which travel far and positively into the Future.  Ordinarily the King should be illuminating the heir but the experience was an Illumination for me.


Your thoughts about the bees were a fascination since you're aware of the reality in which maybe they can't be saved.  Your knowledge of the robo alternatives is not at all common in at least some percentage of Boomers but it was a delight to hear Millennials propagate the information between yourselves.  I guess there would have been an ego boost if you got to the position from anything I've written but it's a truly bigger marvel to see you found this yourselves and have embraced it.

The biggest bang when I said you will need unknown billions of these robo bees and he returned immediately they need to build more of themselves.  That's the epiphany since many have fear of such a thing in terms of, as you mentioned, visions of the Terminator.  When you showed full awareness of the Laws of Robotics and the importance of them today, golden sunbeams started shooting about the Rockhouse.

Zen Yogi:  he don't need no stinkin' killerbots

No-one does, Yogi, since if they aren't safe then what the hell good are they.

My thoughts on such things come as confirmation to things you already knew and hopefully that's encouraging to you in knowing at least some old geezers embrace it as well.


I've known throughout of the difficulty for Pilgrims and that's a large part of the appreciation that you do it.  I know it was a fearful thing and yet you did it anyway.


I do kind of like the title of Dream God since that's been a large part of it in terms of bringing science articles I saw as revealing tremendous reasons to be optimistic about the future.  You are the Future and your attitudes to these dreams plus the ones you have discovered on your own gives all the more of the Hope to me.


That you don't watch news at all and have no use for television is another light.  You drop all that toxicity and find a better way for yourselves.  It's a joy to behold, mate.


To throw your bad pun right back at you, I don't fret at all about your designs with the Galaxy Guitar since I can see in your eyes you would never let her become, say, a display inside a coffee table as a conversation piece.


I love you right back, Seraphin.  Thank you.

No comments: