Tuesday, September 19, 2017

With Queen Bee, Yevette, and Doc for a Special Time on the Trail of the #Blotto

Disclaimer: this is straight-up writing of active lung cancer in me but nothing in the #Blotto set of articles has been written with thoughts of trying to shock or disturb.  I am using in-home hospice and that's the best circumstance I could hope relative to being in a hospice clinic or, worst of all, to be admitted into a hospital.


Today was a splendid moment in the Silas Saga in Ithaka since Queen Bee and Doc were here and that lifted everyone to such an incredibly wonderful place.  I had hoped to disguise as much as possible of my actual circumstance so there wouldn't be to so much needed of any pilgrim in actually dealing with with the full awareness of how it goes.  I didn't have the sense it was so difficult for them in that way and the visit was it was much more focused on some marvelous treats Doc brought from Jungle Jim's market in Cincinnati.  He didn't bring one or the other with Vegemite and Marmite and instead he figured, why not, and brought both.

There was also a type of honeycomb candy for a sweet treat and Australia is exceptionally good at creating such things.  I know of one other from Australia like this but have not seen this type previously and now I can anticipate.

Thank you in special and gooey ways for coming since the visit was moving for Yevette as well and it helps her through this in one of life's most trying times.


Zen Yogi:  everyone lives the Zen of it since all of us know of this or that in the past but nothing of that nature brings anything to the Now we see as we live it.  There is also that it does nothingto our estimation of whatever the Future may bring since there's no way we can really know that anyway.

Yogi, we only need the Now with all of us in it and that makes the Now, as before, even more splendid than I could have hoped.

I wasn't crafty enough to come up with something I might give Doc for some commemorative something in some way but it was an opportunity to send my best wishes to everyone back in Cincinnati.  That lives for the Theory of Propagated Goodness so it's a wonderful vibe for me to know those thoughts are in motion.


Various political and philosophical differences have existed over years but that didn't result in any kind of a fractious debate and instead the vibe was calm and supremely cool throughout.  The Nowness of that was exceptionally precious and it reverberates to this moment since the Theory of Propagated Goodness predicts a whole lot of goodness bouncing about all over the place and so it goes, just like that.

Zen Yogi:  it was instantly a situation of BMBYE

What is that, Yogi?

Yen Yogi:  it Brings Magic Before Your Eyes, Silas

So it does, my furry bear buddy, and the Magic comes to us in our different ways and then goes on to radiate beyond to wherever you may be.

Here's again the expression of my deepest appreciation and love for doing this.


Maybe this tells something of the gentleness since Queen Bee isn't one to be shy or conversationally bashful but she maintained a lower presence to give Doc and I more of the moment to talk.  That shows greatly to me the vibe of giving in different ways through this time and elevates the spiritually in beautifully subtle ways.


Here's an unusual medical note since the hiccups / hiccoughs and they weren't bring much joy joy to me but there's no way to hide them when hiccups happen.  One way to deal with them I found just after the pilgrims left was only about ten minutes or so on the oxygen generator chased the hiccups right off.  That was highly surprising and hugely gratifying.


Queen Bee and Doc said they would be back.   That was also lovely to hear but I don't know of any specifics about when it may happen.  My great hope for that visit is if Fluffbear might be part of it as well.  That doesn't at all mean it would be better for this one to come than or that one; it would just be a swell thing regardless.


Tinkerbell and Seraphin will be the next pilgrims engaged in this way that will happen in just a few more days yet.  I understand one of the reasons to be thankful for any visitors since many people may not have anyone.  Hopefully sharing the story of how it helps now in my life brings some goodness to you as well.


Much love to everyone and thank you

No comments: