Friday, September 29, 2017

Cadillac Man, One More Chance to Call Before Pilgrimage

Last night was my hope for making a call to you, Cadillac Man, and I'll definitely be trying today to pull it off.  I don't know if anything has changed and this will be the last chance to talk rather than text about anything like that before flight time.

There's some business which must be handled tomorrow and we have been trying for a week but one or other of us would choke and it would have to be deferred to the next day.  Since it's an ambitious effort walking to the toilet, there's a challenge in managing this one but it's necessary since it's the only way to get my signature notarized.  We shall see.

So timing is unclear but I will be trying to call at some time throughout.


I get kind of a kick out of talking about the morphine since otherwise it's anathema to just about everyone.  The thing I find amusing regarding any kind of kozmik opiate buzz from the morphine is that it doesn't give one and I don't like the befuddling aspect of it which I don't at all call a buzz or a high.

Zen Yogi:  do you make a study of this stuff?

Why not when it's necessary as part of my situation so maybe that can give some insight into the reason people abuse it.

Zen Yogi:  do you find that?

Nope.  For me it's just befuddling and I'm pleased if I don't vomit from it.

Zen Yogi:  that's just like getting drunk!

I bet you want a rim shot for that from the Maestro, huh?


Where I find the morphine delivers is on its specific purpose for pain relief.  It takes about an hour for the pill to take effect after the drug has completely worn off previously.  That goes straight from a situation which is intolerable to one in which, oh yeah, I can hack it.  I've deliberately let it wear off a few times like that to verify for myself whether I really need it.  That's settled and the situation is immediate now because I'm almost out of it and you won't want to see that situation.  Note:  running out will NOT happen and hospice already knows of it.


We're pulling up close on some major jams with this Pilgrimage and the glowing light it brings.  Yahoo.


DFW is the mondo gigantico airport but Yevette is much more familiar with your choice of Love Field.   She has stories of her own but also has one about a friend of hers who flew The Beatles around from there on parts of their US tours.  There are not so many stories in DFW but Love Field abounds with them.  It would be cool getting her started on those stories.


Flight time tomorrow.  Wow.  Ain't that a kick.

No comments: