Tuesday, December 6, 2016

America Was Never Great But It Had Potential

There was the potential for greatness in the aftermath of WWII but the poison was already too deep.  The military/industrial complex was built and America was lost until its next Revolution.  The Korean War started and that was all she wrote; it's just been more of the same ever since except they switched to wasting Muslims but have now switched back and are hating Russians again.  Americans may hope to be regarded as people with depth but it won't come any time soon with that thinking in play.

It would almost be good to say the reason America was lost is it got sidetracked by a crazy religion but it was never more than simple greed and still isn't.  My own brothers will put me onto the street so don't you worry about the civil war starting; it's already here and I'm the enemy (larfs).


There's no heartrending plea for mercy since I've been the enemy of one of them for years, ever since his boy joined the military and his father expected everyone to wave flags.  I do not and will not.  He was warned about what the military would do to the kid's head but he had to be bloody-minded about it.

Note 1:  bloody-minded isn't murderous.  It means 'stubborn' in Oz, perhaps in the lost Britland as well.  Britland is the new Iceland but they're worse cooks.  They're even more screwed than America.

They will likely expect me to be attacking them now but that's not how it works.  I'm their enemy but I don't regard anyone as an enemy; there are only those who seek wisdom and those who do not.  When a Breitbart clone is on Trump's Cabinet, it's readily evident who does not.  Fake news is the new status quo (larfs).

My brothers are likely what Doctor Phil calls passive/aggressive but I don't want to waste my brothers; I'll be more than happy to stomp on Doctor Phil's face, tho.  If you want to be a cheerleader, you need boobs and a pretty face.

Doctor Phil:  that's ok.  With all this money, I can buy as many boobs and pretty faces as I like.

None of those ones have the IQ of a donut, Phillie Boy.


The comedy part is Trump fucked my brothers the same way Obama fucked me.  See, and you thought there's nothing funny in it but, for me, it's a riot.  I promise you my ol' Dad would be crying laughing and I can almost hear it.

Here's the Trump Fantasy in a tasty, bite-size chunk:


US:  US Government Spending in Recent Decades

And they say I live in doper delusions (just larfs and larfs).

We could look up what percentage of that spending was for the military but I prefer not being pissed off.

Note:  thanks to Cadillac Man for the tip on those data.

CM:  you're just being an effete pooftah in using plural for 'data.'

Yes.


My brothers are not stupid and probably know the above is true but Paul Ryan, the God of Unidimensional Thinking, swears the GOP will cut spending and everything will turn up peaches for everyone.  He always leaves out that only the white people get the peaches.  Walter Scott didn't get any; they shot him for failing to carry a gun.

Note:  it was another murdering cop, this time in North Carolina, and it looks like he got away with shooting an unarmed kid in the back, just like all the others.  There's probably no way to determine when cops started this since that goes back to the KKK but maybe you recall how they assassinated Fred Hampton in 1969 and with FBI collusion.  (WIKI:  Fred Hampton)

The GOP never delivered any spending cuts but they sure brought a lot of death with their cops and they're just about to nail their thousandth trophy for the year.  It does not seem they will quite match their record for slaughter of last year in which they capped over eleven hundred civilians.

The American police forces are still just welfare wastelands for ex-military because such people have no useful civilian skills and there's nothing else to do with them.


Whoops, they didn't cut spending on cops either, did they.  Meanwhile, it's forty miles to the closest VA hospital and it often takes most of two hours to get there.


Tell you what, how about Paul Ryan gives us a speech on spending cuts from the deck of the new multi-billion-dollar destroyer, USS Zumwalt; that is if they can get it towed to a port somewhere in time.

Note:  the Brit stealth vessels don't work either and fail in warm water (seriously).  US Navy has multiple other failing stealth vessels since all of their littoral vessels have failed egregiously.

We will look forward to that speech, Paulie.  I'm sure it will be great, really great (larfs).

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your welcome for my countless support to you. I nvluding preventing you from being homeless.
And gave you an open offer in one of my knoxville houses.
So add this to your passive/aggressive actions.
You are were you are because of the choices you have made.
You decided not to fight the insurance companies other than useless rants on your blog.
I am so tired of hearing you play the victim in life.
You squanders you retirement on trips to Amsterdam to get high.
And another to Greece to see another internet woman who lo and behold had a biyfriend in real life.
You live in poverty by the choices you made.
The $10000 you had stolen in Cinti was in part your own stupidity. Who keeps that much cash in an unlocked house and allows potheads to know it is there. You yourself thought it was family sister or nephew
The difference between you and me is I accept responsiblity for my shortcomings. I dont blame society for the ups and downs of life.
I dont rant and rave in blogs about how terrible the world is. I go out and change the part yhat I live in. I work to actually get addicts clean and back onto the lives they were meant to live. I help get them off the park benches and into shelters.
I am so sick and tired of you telling me what my political beliefs are and who I support. You have not a clue what I believe.
I help people who need the help and actually appreciate the help they recieve and fight hard to make it all work.
You threw your life away and blame it all on the government and insurance companies. You can write some beautifully eloquent retort about this.
I watch it happen first hand. And I am not the government or an insurance company.
So good luck with your America Fffd Me Over Galatic Tour.
Like your father you will continue to shove people away from you to make it easy to die.
Mark up another success

Unknown said...

Thanks for the same old refrain to absolve anyone of any responsibility: you made some bad choices and the penalty is death.

Everything was cool until I got to Scotland and something changed after that. I have no idea what it was and it doesn't matter anymore. I've said before I appreciated the help on that trip but there hasn't been anyone helping with anything in years except Yevette.

Enjoy the death; I will (larfs).

Anonymous said...

I have to responsibilty to you. You have acted as if people owe you because of where you are.
I watched you throw away hundreds of thousands of dollars.The whole time telling you thst it was a huge mistake. But I guess you were convinced you would not outlive the spending spree. If you had followed my financial advice and waited a bit. You would be living in ralative comfort and would have been able to travel. But you had to do it right then and noone could tell you different.
I continually supplemented you. Even getting your teeth fixed in Greece that was proof of the great medicine abroad as it only lasted a few years before that work fell apart.
I stopped sending you any help when I sent money for food and you bought lasers,or a light bar or something even posted in your blog that I would understand. Well guess what I didnt understand.
PS I accept 100% of the responsibilty of my actions. Maybe you should get blaming everyone else and quit expecting people to help. People help people because they want to and usually avoid the ones that expect.
You have countless blog blowing up people for not supporting your writing or music etc. They are required to support it.
Your attitude alienates all but a handful of people.
Most of the homeless people I try to help were living paycheck to paycheck over thier heads in debt. Then lost a job and have no idea how to get back on thier feet. You choose to walk away. And waste your retirement. And you knew the consequences of your decisions but made them anyway.
Also like your Ol Man you are too fffing smart. And cant be told anything.
Yes I got tired of putting water in a leaking bucket. And decided there are better uses of my help. And listening to someone complain that they are hungry while looking for weed gets very old



Unknown said...

The article is about the class of people who will be hurt by the changes coming up; I'm just one of them. I'm not expecting anything from anyone as my concern is what will become of an entire class of people who are regarded as no more than dirt to the rich.

I do apologize for forgetting about the green screen. There hasn't been anything else as far as I recall for some years.

Yep, I'm quite a bit like him and that was hard to accept but, wtf, I'll wear it. Everything I present here is fully-documented and the fact you don't accept it isn't a problem with telling me anything but thanks.

I knew where I stood with the family when I was told in no uncertain terms, "I don't want you near my family."

There were three generations in that room and no-one said anything but I assume Anne didn't hear it. I've been tolerated and judged for years, almost invariably with insufficient information to fill out the address on an envelope. You've just done that again without any idea of the situation. Judgment is easy, wisdom is hard.

You haven't seen my life first-hand since no-one did and hence the reason I'm not married. She's one of the few people I ever met who wasn't just tolerating me and I fucked it up.