Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Unknown If a Call Was Missed

The schedule was kind of borked today with Yevette sleeping at times even stranger than usual.  That's not being mean to her since she says the same thing most days.  The intoxication of the night is compelling as you know since it's the only time you don't need a cowcatcher to push thickwit pseudo-patriots out of the way.

Although I was listening, the phone might have rung and I missed it so apologies if that happened although I'm reasonably sure I would have heard it.

We're running out of days and there is a show tomorrow but it doesn't start until 5pm your time.  I don't need to prepare much since I'll be opening the place for a friend's show rather than my own.  I need to be there and ready half an hour before the show but no time conflict otherwise and we haven't talked that late into the afternoon previously anyway.


Meanwhile ...

he's a faceman, he's a spaceman
and you can't believe a thing
but listen to the charmer
until his drone bombs sing

I will save you, I will lave you
with glitter for you old sots 
You know how it always goes
with some tinsel in every pot


Sorry, that just flew through my head ... and now it's flown out again (larfs).   It would play in Europe but nothing except Taylor Swift plays over here.  That's not so much a lament as wondering wtf happened to these people.  They're so passive it's like they were just turned out of a Siberian Gulag.


Hopefully tomorrow it works out and I hope Yevette gets some time as well.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Low minutes. Will not get refreshed til the Aug 1st. I say we eat up whats left on the 29th--Friday!!

I don't like to drive without a few mins on the phone in case of an emergency. I will stay in over the weekend. So ya! let's burn the rest of Julys' minutes on Friday--1 or 2 pm (noon to 1p Cowboy time).

Tryin to keep cool-this humidity has been pretty awful!! ML

Anonymous said...

And I just sang those words to " I am the egg man, I am the egg man, I am the walrus, cho cho chee cho" ML

Anonymous said...

If I call on Friday- that leaves you Thursday wide open for show planning--does Friday work for you? Sorry I forgot to ask.

Unknown said...

Friday could be the total groove so I'll make sure Yevette knows it as well. Listen for the ring at noon or after cowboy time. Extra wonderful!

I'm kind of diggin' those lyrics and there's always the risk of taking myself too seriously but they could be cool with some kind of riff behind them.

Unknown said...

Humidity isn't too bad but the Texas sun is like what happens when birds fly in front of solar panels!