Monday, July 25, 2016

The Smoking Wreckage of America in Philadelphia

The state which originally delivered the American vision of freedom now only proclaims its cowardice.  We expect this from the GOP because they get off on killing things or whatever insane drive motivates them but Democrats have no excuse whatsoever.  America disgraced itself tonight worse than I have ever seen previously.

To ensure the situation is clear on Facebook:

If you supported that travesty tonight in any way, we are not friends and we will never be friends. I have standards and your cowardice doesn't even come close to meeting them.

So it goes ... but the ship really didn't have to stop.


I wouldn't have seen any of it but I awoke to use the toilet ... and I sure found the toilet, alright.  It's in Philadelphia.


Back to the movies since there's no chance of interest in the politics now.  My only interest is enjoying the rest of the ride and the best way to do that is ensure I never let any of those spineless wimps anywhere near me.



Some never forget while others just don't care.  The latter is in Philadelphia.

No comments: