Sunday, July 31, 2016

Looks Like the CIA Makes It Look Like Russians Do It

Pageviews by Countries 

Graph of most popular countries among blog viewers
EntryPageviews
Russia
774
United States
192
Mauritius
171
Germany
37
France
34
Canada
11
China
8
Australia
7
Sweden
5
Belgium
4


That report is from today and do you see anyone around who answers to 'comrade?'

Right, me either.

But they come here eight times more than from No. 2.

What we glean from this is they're just as incompetent as the CIA and that's probably why the CIA and the KGB love each other, each is as mismatched as the other.


And what's that from Mauritius as I had to look to discover where it is.  That one is really weird to be up so high as I have some friends in Mozambique but that's a long distance from Mauritius.


Maybe the hits are authentic as there's nothing here which would get Putin steamy anyway since my preference is we do not kill each other and I'm confident we won't if Obama butts out.

Americans kind of hate me just now but it's not surprising.  When you believe something you know isn't true, the only safety is in numbers.  If they try that solo then they would be shredded like a crow shreds a locust on a hot Summer day.

2 comments:

Apmel said...

I have experienced the same thing this month: http://apmel.blogspot.se/2016/07/rysk-rotmanadsrush-pa-bloggen.html

Unknown said...

There you go! Further evidence of the pinko conspiracy and I love it!