Thursday, July 28, 2016

He's a Faceman, He's a Spaceman

There were some scratch lyrics from the other day but they've been bugging me.  Maybe you hear in the first line there's a strong backbeat on three.  He's a FACEman, he's a SPACEman.  Anything with a good backbeat can rock so then it starts dreaming of being a song which desperately needs some chords.

he's a faceman, he's a spaceman
and you can't believe a thing
but listen to the charmer
until his drone bombs sing

I will save you, I will lave you
with glitter for you old sots
You know how it always goes
with some tinsel in every pot

I can promise streets of gold
after everything is sold
I'll just take my Wall Street share
and I'm sure you'll see that's fair

when I keep this big world safe
for you


This comes to the point at which I need to step it out to find if it really works with some beat behind it and I'm oddly curious about it.

At the same time, Yevette said a few minutes ago, "I'm so fucking sick of these bogus politics."

She researches things too and knows what a quagmire Washington and Wall Street have made of things but she sees the mainstream doesn't give a fuck about anything and wants nothing more, as do I, than keep them out of here.  In fact, Clinton wouldn't amount to a pimple on JFK's ass.  JFK was a slut but he wasn't an embezzling thief.

The Democrats and the GOP are now deifying their candidates and this part is aggressively nauseating so the general plan is for more virtual since there's almost nothing for me in real.

(Ed:  except that song?)

Yah, it might become real and maybe I would even finish the "Pigment of My Fascination" CD ... maybe (larfs).



On the movie list at present, after another ride with "Miss Congeniality 2," has "The Lost Boys" with Kiefer Sutherland before he became an alcoholic and "Dead Man" with Johnny Depp before he became a cokebrain.  The latter has the potential for a whole lot of strange while "The Lost Boys" is another vampire flick.

No comments: