Tuesday, July 19, 2016

Oh Melania, How I Love Ya, How I Love Ya

Well, that's not precisely true since I was out cold but I'm sure it was a great show with good eats and lots of hookers.  So far in the Presidential Squeeze Swimsuit Competition, Hillary Clinton has a seventy-year-old washed-up Lothario while Donald Trump has Melania.

Easy win in the swimsuit competition for Team Trump.


Our interest in the race remains near zero since the dialog goes mostly ...

You're a stinking racist

No, no, you're a worse racist!

Well, you're a racist's racist!

Yer mama!

(Click)


All of that chaff has successfully obscured and obfuscated all the other issues in the election and so it goes with Presidential politics.

There may have been a more absurd election in the modern times but I know I didn't see it and I've been watching for a long time.

So I watch movies ...

(Ed:  and play gigs in Second Life)

Yah, that was a gas and I'm still jazzed from it even after sleeping for a while.  I know for sure Cat came away from it with a fine feeling and that's the win for everyone.


Movies to avoid and these selections come from the WTF category of movies, probably not surprising as the largest category of all.

"Rolling Thunder"

The bad guys kill the good guy's wife and son and then they destroy his hand by putting it into a garbage disposal.  Yahoo, it hits WTF status and is hardly even started yet.

After he's kind of fixed-up and has a Captain Hook hand, he goes out to kill the bad guys.  Already we're into some kind of ludicrous freakshow which isn't even worth a plot summary.

This one is an easy nomination for the WTF category of Awfully Awful movies.  Even Tommy Lee Jones couldn't save it.


"The Devil Wears Prada"

Simple.  Obvious.  Boring.

Another easy nomination for the WTF category of Awfully Awful as we don't get how it's possible for Meryl Streep to turn in such a flat and abysmal performance and we assume Anne Hathaway must have needed the money.

No comments: