Friday, July 29, 2016

Alarm is Set for Mystery Lady at Noon Cowboy Time

Systems appear nominal in preparation for a call from the Mystery Lady as an alarm has been set.  Yevette has been crashed for hours and that's good because she will probably be back up in time.  In fact, she's up now.

We're looking at 12pm Cowboy Time and 1pm Cuyahuga River Time.

This really could work this time.


Meanwhile maybe I will watch a vampire movie because they remind me of politicians.  I don't recall if "The Lost Boys" was particularly good but I would probably remember it if that were true.

That is where I got the principle from Vampire Law that a vampire can't come into your house uninvited.  I haven't confirmed that so maybe the Mystery Lady knows and can tell me when she talks about where the space aliens from Roswell are stored.


Success!

But (sob) I still don't know where the space aliens went.  It's light in the sky for Yevette as well since it's a riot talking with each other.  The first time Yevette met the Mystery Lady was when she was getting ready to dance in Silas show in Cincinnati.  Mystery Lady was the total Mother Goose to other performers and that was their first meeting.

Smiles all around we successfully drove her cellphone into the ground with no more minutes.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay-mark your cal--Austin Tx Bat Fest Aug 20,1016

https://www.everfest.com/e/bat-fest-atx-austin-tx

Anonymous said...

Daw! six minutes left!!

Anonymous said...

Hey search around on that Texas festival site --lots of Art and Music Fests coming up!

Anonymous said...

Woe--it's a music fest too!

http://www.roadwayevents.com/event/bat-fest/

Unknown said...

That looks like a major hoot and Austin is about 3-4 hours from here (I think).

August 20 sounds great and I do have a calendar but it doesn't remind worth a damn. I'm sure we will figure it out.

Yevette had never heard of a bat festival so how about that!

Anonymous said...

I sent Emails to you both! !

Unknown said...

Thanks and I'll tell Yevette