Saturday, July 23, 2016

One More Gig Before the Nuke War

Wouldn't it be great to be playing a set and that idiot, Obama, finally pushes Putin too far and the nuke war starts.  What better finale for a show than that.  Fark!

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like to tell you we will be back soon ... but we won't ... no-one will.  Suddenly we accelerate to a million degrees ... and fade to black.  Let's see AC/DC top that.

That rascal seems like a teenager on Facebook who doesn't understand no-one wants to see his fucking selfie.


The sound checks yesterday gave optimism about better quality in another show and the last one had two problems with the first being distortion due to unexplained feedback of the stream and the second being it was fairly obvious that boy hasn't done this in a while.  I can make a weak cop to the second since it has been quite a while but there's no excuse for poor audio quality.  That first problem is now believed to be corrected.

The shows are not political and that's not because I avoid the subject but rather the object is to go around it.  In "The Sanctuary Song" it talks of 'so much fear everywhere' and those of you who aren't deluded by dogma will know what causes it but I have no interest in flogging that point since the objective is to find the Sanctuary where the dogmatic cannot go and would not go even if they could.


Unknown when this can happen since energy is all over the place and there hasn't been a plan to do it again soon but Obama is acting like such an idiot maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea.


Meanwhile, the Mission to the Meerkats got a boost since the early morning heat isn't the soul-sucking killer of the Midwest, it's just nicely warm relative to the Ice Age inside the house.  It won't hit triple digits until midday.

Note:  you don't get sick from being cold but rather from being around sick people and that's why I keep a long distance between myself and Trump or Clinton supporters.  All humans carry germs and I don't want the one they have got.  It's worse than that brain-eating amoeba.



3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's Obama's finale and I just watch. Maybe you haven't been watching what that fool has been doing in the Black Sea.

Anonymous said...

I was just commenting on the finale

Unknown said...

Sure but it's not my finale. I just watch and admire their timing. Since they will apparently do it anyway, I should get to watch after waiting all my life for it.