Sunday, July 24, 2016

Hopefully a Mystery Lady Connection This Week

Last time Mystery Lady told me she knows where the Roswell space aliens are being kept but I have to wait for the next call before I can hear it.

Unknown how timing goes as there are no medical soirees coming up this week.  There is high interest in the Meerkat Mission because I have loved those crazy looking creatures just about forever.

Whoa ... I've just discovered the Zoo doesn't open until ten a.m.  I was thinking earlier as in eight or nine because the temperature is actually pleasant about that time.  Unknown if that makes a difference and must do a temperature check at ten tomorrow.

Note:  I've had something similar to a heat stroke once before and that wasn't much related to age.  Deliberately provoking another one is just plain stupid.


I need something besides the political crap when you do call as there's no doubt in my mind you don't want to hear it and it's not because your eyes have glazed over like the others.

The music doesn't come up here all that much but it's a lot more present than it seems.  You probably understand it better than anyone that no-one is trying to be a star, it's just good when people smile.


In the background is "As Good As It Gets" and it will be that way if people believe it can be.  Nicholson plays such a deliciously evil prick but it comes right back to the live moment when he actually emerges as a human.  Lo and behold, it is possible.

If there's any general perception of me, it's probably as a prick but my title comes because I say things people don't want to hear.  Nothing pisses them off more than that.


Seems I ought to be ready for Yevette Time as well since I know she gets a huge kick out of talking with you.  I'm still wanting Silas Time so we will have to figure that out (larfs).


Meanwhile, I can't wait to hear about those space aliens.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I know the location in Roswell. But you will have to wait for the documents I am sending via snail mail. They will be hermetically sealed in a liquid and be undetectable to the non-believers. So there! Love, ML

P.S. What day is best for me to call? Don't want to miss you cause ur out snapping pics of Meercats---they are so -0-0-0 cute!!

Anonymous said...

I used to watch this series called "Roswell" when I had Netflix a million years ago-starred Tom Hanks' son (Colin) and a really beautiful blonde actress--you would like it. It was campy and cute. I remember binge watching it. ML

Anonymous said...

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0201391/

Unknown said...

Today turned surprisingly not a good day to call because Cat needs an assist but the rest of the week is still clear. Meerkats shouldn't be a problem since I would likely already be back before call time. Any day except this one looks like it could be cool.

I'm dyin' to find out about those space aliens! (larfs)

Unknown said...

"Roswell" sounds it like it could be good and weird ... plus a hot blonde. All the ingredients!