Friday, December 4, 2015

"Hey Mister Ganja Man" - Silas Scarborough (video - live in Cincinnati)

Galactic Peace Tour Motto:  don't fuck with us or we send the butterflies



"Hey, Mister Ganja Man" ran way too long but it's the kind of tune you just don't want to stop.  There's a whole lot of background thinking of 'more musicians, more ... pick up the groove, go with it ... more musicians.'  Meanwhile, Lotho is thinking, hmm, maybe need some help to wrap this one.  He was sending The Raven out to bring it down, bring it on down.  It did go too long but it was a special time.  Thank you all.



Sometimes one of the videos catch my eye while I'm looking at something else and I think, hmmm, I wouldn't mind hearing that again.


One thing which always gets me and needs a mention every time is the Car Bomber is no longer in the dance.  He is another kid killed for some stupid reason by someone with a gun.  He was a good kid and he was funny.

No comments: