Sunday, December 20, 2015

The Perfect Image of Loyalty



She just sits there waiting and says only, 'when you're ready then we can be beautiful,' and I know we will be.  She has had some sisters over the course of forty-five years but now I know when I pick her up we will be beautiful.  That was a long time coming but it's here now.

Other people may not like what I play but that's ok.  I like it if they do but I don't require that of anyone.

Other people may say they play better and they probably can.  That's ok too because no-one else plays just like this.

You can't see her twinkling just now but that's ok because she knows we are the most beautiful when we are together.  She twinkles when she moves.


She knows when I pick her up I absolutely always will hold her neck in case the strap fails because she knows it often happens and so do I.

There is no other like the Galaxy Guitar anywhere and she is Andromeda, the most beautiful creature who ever came to Earth.  Even under threat of death I will not abandon her because death takes my life but taking Andromeda steals my soul.


Hey ho, said the Tick Tock Man,
maybe it's time for bed.
There are dreams of Christmas trees and fairies
and such love all this has fed.

Through it all comes a melodic cry,
a blissful hope, a loving lie?

It's all true every note she sings
the birds call out, the bells will ring
There is not a song she will ever sing
which is not of love and all good things.

No comments: