Sunday, December 27, 2015

Addition of Chapters to the Blog

The Chapters tab at the top of the blog will give you a short list of chapter headings to find your way to significantly different stories which have evolved out of the last four years.  It begins with the initial launch for Greece and that was without any intention of returning since I viewed this as a first step to some magical thing even though I did not know what it was.  I only knew I needed my guitar for it so be very damn sure she survives.

Note:  she did and she is still right here with me although right here is not at all where I ever imagined I would be.


There is a link for the start of Mister Toad's Wild Ride which was the scoot from Greece to Scotland and the title comes from "Wind in the Willows," the first book I ever read.

(Ed:  Dagwood, you say you're living out a fairy tale for children?)

Well, um, yah.  It looks that way, don't it.


There is one other link for the rescue back to the U.S. and it starts with landing in Minneapolis after the flight from Schiphol in Amsterdam.  That was the start of a whole lot of musical and medical mayhem, much of which has been one flat-out gas although some has sucked like a fish sandwich with ketchup.


The Map tab at the top of the blog shows a Google map of the travels but that one is lifetime rather than the Mister Toad Ride.  The Ride is in there too and isn't hard to find but there are lots of lines for roaming about and lifetime is the scale for it.  There's no brag in it as everyone should travel as much as you possibly can because one of the worst things which can happen is you never even looked for Ithaka and then you run out of time.


Dream Big!  It Just Might Happen!

No comments: