Monday, July 21, 2014

Yes, It Is Unusual, Isn't It

Coming down here would not be such a good idea but I don't want to be an asshole and say you can't.  What I can say is that it will probably not add anything to your life as my situation is considerably worse than I have described.  That leads to lots of tears and a compulsive Fraser need to fix things.

I have no doubt if I go anywhere near a hospital then they will admit me and I won't get out.  Once they get you locked down in there, anything that's thinking of breaking takes a dive and so the slide begins.  That is one hell of a bad way to exit.

The major stuff is already busted.  Heart beat is highly irregular, lungs don't do much of anything, and who knows what my stomach thinks it is doing.  I still haven't eaten anything lest I trigger it again.  As soon as it happens, massive puking, blood pressure goes through the roof, blah, blah.

I will try playing again on Thursday and I'll decide with Cat on Wednesday whether it makes sense to try it.  My intention is to do exactly the same thing as I did not Saturday and use the most bad-ass tracks I've recorded.  Either I keep up or I'm Alpo (laughs).

What I can do is this.  I have no phone but Silas.Scarborough is on Skype most of the time.  It will show online or offline so you'll know whether it's possible to connect.  I've been really bad about using it as I couldn't talk to anyone other than Cat or Yevette but I'll think about that more and try to be more open to it.

There's no chance I can visit, even if I had the money.  You will just have to take my word on it.  I can't do it.

Maybe most important is that it's not necessary to seek any absolution as there's nothing to absolve.  I will not fault you if you do not come although I would like to see you probably more than you know. Nevertheless, I caution.  You don't want to see this for, oh, a thousand reasons or so.  If you're going to remember anything, on the stage at the 20th Century would be a peach to keep.  Don't throw that away lightly with something you seriously don't want to see.

No comments: