Thursday, July 24, 2014

Hitting the Rocks Again ... But Not Quite as Hard This Time

There was more puking before the show.  There is some stress to it as I picked up the guitar earlier on and was having some difficulty staying stable.  It's a heavy instrument, quite a bit heavier than most guitars due to many pickups, the special bridge, etc, etc.  I was having a bit of trouble with it but was still thinking, yah, I can hack it.

But then I ate some cherries.   Ka-boom.

I assume it was the acid as they have lots of it.

And so, back to lie down again and the show poofed.


There's no need for an editorial.  I pushed it too hard even though I didn't think it was all that hard.


Between now and next week I will try building up time playing.  I do not and will not accept I can't do it anymore.  I was just starting to get good at it.

No comments: