Thursday, July 31, 2014

FBI Carnivore Meets CircleJerk

CARNIVORE was an FBI spider that went out through servers, looking up skirts or whatever else those pervs like to do.  I don't know if they still use it as they have so many varieties of this creeping variety.  Who needs a legal court order.  We're the fuckin' FBI.  We don't need court orders.

So it makes me wonder how well would CARNIVORE or any of its spawn would handle CIRCLEJERK.  I want a cartoon like a Robert Downey movie.  (Sorry, Bob.  Your early stuff was great but these cartoons are shit.)

The object in a circle jerk is to teach the FBI about Heisenberg.  A Web site knows when it is being observed and this act of observation should trigger CIRCLEJERK to create dynamic links, thus the act of observation changes that which is being observed.  To make it a circle jerk, the first entity needs to link to entityB which links to entityC ... and so on for as long as it amuses you to create them.  Let the FBI chase them as they will just go in a spiral.  Think DNA only the spiral loops back to the top.  A Möbius strip is another view of it.  Chase it forever and go nowhere.

By now they can probably detect this kind of thing on an individual server but then I think, hmmm, what happens if you use multiple servers and each is triggering the others.  Now you have a circle of circle jerks and they are all inter-related because the links bounce between the servers although each drives a separate circle ... or as many as you like.  It's your dime, fuck with them all you like.

I just discovered I've got over ten credits for free Web sites.  So then I think ... hmm ... I have no particular application for them and will never renew them so let's screw with them.  (It's not legal to sell them.  Won't happen over or under the table.  They'll send the helicopters for that stuff.)

Keep in mind that I have some distinct advantages:  I'm old, sick, and don't give a fuck.  I'm so pitiful they won't arrest me.  They'll just shoot me and leave my dead ass in the street (laughs).

Freedom is not freedom where there is surveillance.  They do that in jails.


There is nothing illegal in what I suggest.  I'm not the one breaking the law.  They are.

No comments: