Thursday, July 24, 2014

Where Are the Nazis

The Baader Meinhof Gang got quite a bit of attention some years ago in Germany and they were a direct result of what I mentioned previously regarding the younger generation of Germans and the horror of realization when they grew old enough to understand what had happened in World War II.

Everyone in the world hates these kids as they're Germans, they're Nazis.  Of course they're not.  They don't even really know what a Nazi is yet.

It is beyond my scope to review the activities of Baader Meinhof but I know for sure they were much more complex than simple bombers who get off on watching the sparks fly.  Their world made no sense as their parents really were Nazis so now what do I do.  I'm ashamed of my parents, my country, and the world hates me.  Now what.

It came out in other ways through krautrock and other forms of German art as people tried to make sense of it ... but most of all they took it to the streets.  As much as they possibly could, the kids would make it stop.  Forever.  Germany would live again but this time it would be the real one.

I am SO damn proud of these kids.  The US and Russia and friends beat the Nazis with the guns in the war but it was the kids who beat the Nazis in the post-war.  As to fighting Nazis in countries around the world since then, I'd say they've played to a draw just about everywhere by manipulating free speech laws.  They're in Ukraine, they're fucking everywhere.


And then I hear this anti-Zionist crap from Abby Martin, one of the few news resources I really trust, and I feel like those German kids.  Just who the fuck are the Nazis.  Asking for peace from only one side has never made any sense at any time in human history.



Don't for a moment think I feel like an apologist for Cat as I apologize for no-one.  If you think I'll slash a Nazi, it's nothing to what she can do.

Something that struck me the most was when there would be mold on the bread and mother would say, no, no, don't throw it away.  That's still ok.  She never lifted up a gun against anyone but that's how it always goes anywhere.  She was back then in exactly the same position as you right now:  she didn't know how to make it stop.  And do believe it's exactly the same position.  How many times do you have to hear Zionist to recognize it.

No comments: