Monday, July 21, 2014

The Comments Are Now Posted

What do you know, not a single slashing!

Thank you and I promise you I haven't given up.  I'm making the best of this that I possibly can.  I could do it for the scooter to Scotland but you don't need air for a scooter.  All you do is sit on it and point it.

I really don't think there is a fight to be waged with Veterans Administration.  I'm satisfied they do the best they do but what would I have them do now.  Lots of surgeries, in my view, just try to make a deal with death that will come anyway.

The quality of life stuff is already here but there mustn't be any exit while there is still the capability to appreciate things.  Besides, I don't have the means to do it nor do I have a way to ensure Yevette would not be charged for, minimally, negligent homicide if she doesn't call 911 or whatever.  This is what burns my ass about ethics in modern medicine as I would like to be able to go to a doctor who will know that I won't use it until it's time but I'm the one to choose my time.  No way that should be forced on anyone but it should at least be an option.

You know the words from Hendrix.  Same thing.

Maybe some don't:

I'm the one to die
when it's time for me to die
so let me live my life
the way I want to


It was about more than just smoking reefer.

No comments: