Sunday, July 20, 2014

About that Raymond Frolander, Child Molester

Maybe you're thinking the way I relish the way Dad pounded Raymond Frolander conflicts with pacifism as I don't see this at all.  That's one of the tests the military uses to breakdown conscientious objectors:  what would you do if someone killed your wife.  If you say you would waste them then obviously you're a killer so let's go waste some gooks.  Don't look for depth from the military.

In Raymond Frolander, I see Dad's right to beat the living shit out of anyone who harms his children. This overrides pacifism, religion, or anything else from a book.  This is blood and that's my baby and your ass is in deeper shit than you ever imagined.

My sympathy for Raymond is in terms of whatever fucked him up in the first place.  I cannot possibly accept that anyone is born with a need to have sex with children.  My theory is that these people are so sexually-inadequate and incompetent that they fear they will be ridiculed by adults.  Maybe they would until they learn how to do it.  That's basically how sex goes.  As Richard Pryor once said, "If you don't treat a black woman right, she will tell you straight up:  that's some sorry dick!"

So these mutants can't handle that for some reason.  Maybe there's some way to fix it, I have no idea. One thing I know is that no-one ever cures it and that's a peach of reason to publicize the bastard.

I suspect the reason the article attracts people the most is that this is one of the few times there is anything that comes close to justice.  The government can't do what Dad did ... BUT ... Dad can.

He was not charged.

No comments: