Thursday, July 24, 2014

9/11 Rides Heavy Just Now

The reason I have emphasized it several times is that was when I was clearly not a part of America anymore.  This wasn't as a result of any one person but rather everyone in which the reaction was barbaric and irresponsible yet people were glued to it as when the matador stabs the bull and you can see the blood shining on its back.  Give us more blood, fill the streets with it.  We want to feel it all over ourselves.  ¡Olé! ¡Olé! ¡Olé!

The same problem still exists as I see how it is for Baader Meinhof as who are my people.  Who would do this thing.

I remember more than any other image a man and a woman who jumped together rather than burn as I can see their faces in the image.

What would I do for them.  Kill someone?

In what possible way could this ever impress them.  I love you, look who I killed.

Where does this make sense.


How about every single thing comes true and I go wondering about in a beautiful field in Heaven and I meet these people.  What would I say.  I found those bastards, man.  I killed them real bad.

Is that really what you want to say.


They say it has to be this way, it's the nature of man but what are love and music in the face of that, futile exercises that mean nothing more than the band playing while the Titanic sank.  What would you believe.


I don't say any of this to judge you but rather to ask what would you do now.


Make it stop.

No comments: