Wednesday, July 23, 2014

About Silas Playing Tomorrow

It is my intention to play and the decision was to be made today but I've been sleeping through most of it.  We can dump the psychosomatic thinking as I'm back under 140 pounds again.  The weirdest thing is the blood pressure as it's now about 98 / 79 ... without having taken any HCTZ in several days.  I have, however, taken Klonopin several times for sleep.  This is not an usual thing as it's frequently been useful in the past and even legally but it never had any effect on blood pressure.

So, it's unusual.  I've been sleeping one hell of a lot but the situation slowly improves.  I really don't know what that was but it's not at all the first time.

There's no change to my plan.  If I'm coming out then I'll come out hard and I'll start with "Mayhem."  If I fall over, well, that's rock.

The show will be streamed to the open Internet as that's the nature of audio stream servers.  However, it will not be advertised and it shouldn't be as that costs traffic into the MusikCircus and that can't happen no matter what my little melodrama.

I think possibly of Numubu to doing a video stream open to the Internet but I'll check out how things go tomorrow before considering anything like that.


Be careful with Klonopin as you can increase your tolerance very quickly and subsequently require more medication.  Never increase the dose.

No comments: