Thursday, July 31, 2014

How Can One Be a Radical for Peace

How is this even possible.  It seems to me that radical is anything that would disturb peace as all anyone in the world wants to do anywhere is kick back in his chair, smoke his ganja, and watch sports on television.  This is humankind's destiny and this is what we like to do.  I submit anything that prevents us from doing this is specifically radical, whether it's your wife making the insane demand of taking out the trash during the fourth quarter or it's some government crank telling you to go off to kill someone.  These are all varying degrees of radical.

So where does anyone get off calling me a crackpot.  I don't want to build submarines, aircraft carriers, or any of this looney crap.  It looks cool in war movies but my preference is not to make any more war movies and anything that means there will be more is necessarily radical thinking.

I smoke my ganja while people die in millions from cigarettes and for this I'm radical.  I fail to see that as the only way to get cancer from ganja is to stay so stoned and goofed up that people would start calling you McConnell.   Uhhhhhhhh .... yuuuhhhhhh ...... heelllloooooo therrrrreeeeeee.

I think people should be free and people call me radical for this all the time.  I see the point, naturally, as it's our nature to have numbers, be watched, monitored, and all the things that let the spirit rise and sing like a fucking nightingale, huh.

The photographer takes a picture of a robin on a stack of coal and they all go, ooh ah, what a marvelous contrast.  How do you do it.  Fuck the contrast.  The picture is of an open-pit coal mine.  It's a nightmare.  This makes me radical too.  Of course.

Jews and Arabs have lived together for thousands of years but people tell me it is impossible now.  I don't believe this and, yep, that's too radical again.  Don't send in the United Nations, we want to kill some more people ... and then we'll send in the United Nations.

I'm not just radical, I'm untouchable.  Seriously.  I find it amusing as the GOP regards me as H. vulgaris and I should be in a cage and fed on bananas, assuming I'm fed at all.

So that makes me a dangerous radical if they won't look at it.  The same thing happened with Russia Today and that one has been constant amusement.  I can see how Abby Martin would just scare the living hell out of anyone.

And you say I'm crazy.   Right.  Got that, buddy.

Well, yes.  I am crazy but crazy isn't stupid.

No comments: