Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Just Got to Get Me Some Sleep

The stress aspect I haven't really figured as I don't get stage fright or at least not for decades.  Going to the stage is like going home, it's everything else I don't understand.

I've been trying to sleep as much as possible as in the last few days I've slept more than since I got here.  Some Klonopin helps with this and it's a mild sedative.  This stuff wouldn't make it to the Valley of the Dolls, it wouldn't even get a screen test.  It's fairly benign but be aware it has the potential for abuse and Stevie Nicks has been quite forthcoming on that matter.

My purpose is not abuse.  That's what reefer is for!


The big hit was some solid food and that's impressive after five days now!  Get the gourmet treat:  instant mashed potatoes ... with nothing else on them.  Don't read that as suffering as what I wanted was to find the most bland stuff I could.  Go ahead and laugh but it was effective and it stayed down.

I'm not online so much just now but I have not crawled to the back of the cave to perish in some ursine way.  I'm building up some strength as I really, really want to do that show on Thursday.


Sorry I don't have anything particularly incendiary at the moment and the closest I've even got is that I finally discovered all the places needed to turn off spellchecking in my browser.  I don't need some stupid machine to tell me that beautilicious is not a word.  It's a word so long as I say it's a word and stick that in yer bleedin' transistors.  There's no advice on this one as each browser is different but the good news is that most, maybe all, will let you turn it off.

No comments: