Saturday, July 26, 2014

One of the Reasons I Absolutely Loathe Paul Ryan

No help will come from the state.  When food comes from eating things with an expiration date of July 2013, it's a safe bet this is not a movie, the cavalry is not coming, there will be no hordes of liberals with flowers in their hair to sing "Aquarius."

The only help one can get is by groveling to family.  I won't see anyone as the first thought in my mind is that the first thought in theirs is that I need money.  It isn't necessarily what anyone thinks but rather what I expect them to think.  Easy peasy:  don't see anyone.  (If you really do think it's easy, try it yourself.)

The only thing left is a small measure of self-respect ... and Ryan wants to destroy it.  And why not, his own didn't mean much to him.

If Ryan drowns in the ocean, I dearly hope I can watch.  That greedy superficial piece of shit probably wouldn't even sink.

No comments: