Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tips on Life Insurance

It may be possible to buy life insurance on me and I promise I wouldn't fault you if you did as I'm quite sure I hate insurance companies more than you.  In fact, I almost request it of you as this isn't being cynical, this is being vicious.  Some payback on what they did would be good even if I don't get it.

I'll be more than happy to provide any information you need to buy a life insurance policy on me and name yourself as the beneficiary.  This has huge tax advantages.  If I buy insurance and name you as the beneficiary then the state goons will come around for a big piece of it via death tax.  If you buy the insurance then you may be able to beat any tax at all as it's just income.

Note:  most policies do not pay off on Old Fuckers until you have carried the policy for a year.  It's highly-questionable that I would last that long.

People like to scam insurance companies for automobile repairs and various repairs to a house but why go penny ante.  With life insurance you can go for the big bucks and, in concert, you can bring that phony system to its knees.  They can't prevent people from buying life insurance on each other as that's the business they serve.

Typically insurance companies pay out in benefits about twenty per cent of what they get for income. If this were a public charity, they would either be up on charges or murdered.  Life insurance is not a charity, it's more like a Mafia Numbers racket.  In any case, it's a monumental ripoff.

If you have any questions of morality regarding an insurance company, consider how much morality they show you.

No comments: