Friday, July 25, 2014

I Won't Kill Paul Ryan - You Can Watch As He Kills Me

Some of you have offered to help and I dearly appreciate it but I have refused each time.  There is hardly ever that much to eat here and the only one who can do much to help can't get much of a job to  do it.  Food is a huge part of the problem but there's nothing much anyone can do about it.  There is no chance Yevette or I can work.  Zero.

None of us ask for food stamps and now Paul Ryan even wants to make people beg for those.  There are no possible words to contain the arrogance of someone who would spend over a trillion dollars on an F-35 fighter project and then have the unmitigated gall to turn around to ask you how much you last spent on a sandwich.

Paul Ryan isn't just an enemy of America, he's an enemy of anyone on the planet with a conscience or a soul.  He would cut off food to the weakest and most vulnerable people in the country.

Here's my answer, Paulie.  Fuck yourself.  You sit back and count your bribes from the PACs and I will sit back and count the days until I kick out of this cesspool you have made out of America.  Unlike you with your ham sandwich, if I get one it won't come from a bribe.  You make a show of being honest but any damn fool can see where you get your money (i.e. mostly insurance company PACs).

It is not just better to die than take a hand-out from Paul Ryan, it is MUCH better.  I've worked harder than that arrogant pup could even dream and I will take nothing from him.

But, Paulie, you got twenty-four million in campaign funds.  Um, brother, can you spare a dime?

No comments: