Friday, July 25, 2014

I Want Off

When a city is in-flight, it was only necessary to say to John Amalfi, "I want off."

You would be set free on the next port of call for the city.

I don't care if you don't know what I mean.  One of the reasons I want off is no-one reads and the vast majority of people online are as boring as zoo animals.  If they were stupid then we could probably get along but instead they're deliberately ignorant.  Much of the stuff I read wasn't even that esoteric.

The guitar playing is not coming back.  There isn't enough stuff in me to give her what she needs and she deserves the best I have.

Existence is nothing without music.

A long boring slide is one hell of a bad way to end this.


For anyone seeking information on keeping busybodies out of your life so you can manage your own, see The Hemlock Society.  Expect open war from religious groups.  Perhaps you'll recall how they treated Doctor Kavorkian.  As always, they didn't like what he said so they destroyed him.  It is specifically because of the way people treated him that I know to stay as far away from those self-serving savages as possible.

There is no immediate move.  I'm researching what needs to be done.  I'd do anything to talk to Doctor Kavorkian just now but, of course, they killed him.

No comments: